Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It's been so freaking long!
 
I realize each time I write a blog post nowadays, I will start with things like, 'its been so long', 'long hiatus' , etc... which means I have no determination to maintain this space. Same goes for my twitter.
 
Okay..........
 
A few great things which happened to me lately;
 
* A great addition to my family ; Kayden Lim Guan You. MY NEPHEW!
* A new job; great environment; great colleagues; great location; great 5 day work week!
* Starting school by the end of July, gotten into a school and course of my choice.
 
How awesome!!!
 
Kayden and my brother
 
 
When kayden was just born, visiting Corliss in the ward !!

 
 
Here comes Kayden!!
 
 
 
 
So everything has been so GREAT for me these days...
 
 
 
 
I am totally recharged ever since I came back from Thailand with baby. Great shopping experience/ trip with everything that is not enough.
#Luggage not enough, #money not enough, #shopping not enough and #time not enough.
I wish I go back there again, shop till I drop.
 
ill brb!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment