Sunday, November 11, 2012




Two months since my fingers tap on the keyboard!
OMG.
 
I guess is cus i cant sync my photos and stuff onto my com, thats why. My com is on the verge of hanging up on me since poly years. When its not in good mood, it happily shows me blue screen. And i have to depend on 'it' to use my com. That's pretty turned off. Though had been yearning to buy another laptop, but a few factors actually draw me back and made me think for months.
有又不一定要有,没有又不是。。
人啊。。。。
Internet surfing, online shopping, facebook-ing, gmarket-ing, ibanking, everything done on phone. Amazing how technology had advanced..
Just a quick update of my recent life else my blogspot would be deserted.
Birthday had passed for a week.. Nothing special this year, as expected. People say age pass faster after 21st. Kinda agree to it. Cus i dont really have the mood for birthdays i dont know why ? menopause i guess. Never had celebration, just a simple steamboat dinner with my family.
Anyway i will be expecting a nephew coming next year i guess. Haha!
Work life, hmmm. How do i describe?
Been picking up a fair bit of new things so far. Been trying to adapt to new clientele for months already. Neighbourhood of course is more basic but alot of more things to know, corporate is quite standard and people you meet will be more 'educated' in the sense they know more things so sometimes their attitude can be worse than aunties uncles in the neighbourhood.
 
 
My cute lil tongtong came over to me place the other day!
 
真是越大越cutie...



 
  

Love Life ? As naughty as ever. HAHAHA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment